Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari receives message from his Syrian counterpart, which shows his desire to visit Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari receives message from his Syrian counterpart, which shows his desire to visit Baghdad Empty Jaafari receives message from his Syrian counterpart, which shows his desire to visit Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2016, 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Side of the meeting, Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the Syrian ambassador Stam Jad'aan Aldndh
    Jaafari receives message from his Syrian counterpart, which shows his desire to visit Baghdad

Author: AB, HH 
    Editor: AB, HH 18.8.2016 10:51 Number ofViews: 157 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Received Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Thursday, a message from his Syrian counterpart Walid al-Moualem include his desire to visit Iraq in the coming period to discuss issues of common concern.
    Information Office of the Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said in a statement received (long-Presse), copy of it, "Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, received today Ambassador of the Republic of Syria Stam Jad'aan Aldndh, and discussed progress of the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Damascus, and the mechanism of developing them to serve the interests of the two peoples two brothers, were also review the overall situation in the region, and international, and the war effort against Daesh terrorist gangs, and to emphasize the need for concerted efforts of all nations of the world to confront the threat of terrorism, which threatens the whole world. "
    The statement added that "Aldndh delivered a letter from Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem Jaafari include the teacher's desire to visit Iraq in the coming period in the framework of common concern, and to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:11 am