Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kanani: Liberal bloc demanded the inclusion of a paragraph in the general amnesty law include resist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kanani: Liberal bloc demanded the inclusion of a paragraph in the general amnesty law include resist Empty Kanani: Liberal bloc demanded the inclusion of a paragraph in the general amnesty law include resist

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 5:43 am

[size=30]Kanani: Liberal bloc demanded the inclusion of a paragraph in the general amnesty law include resistance to occupation[/size]
    22/08/2016 10:35 | Number of Views: 251
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said the leadership of the Sadrist Prince Kanani today that the Sadrist detainees covered by amnesty in accordance with legal materials that will provide the general amnesty law.
    Kanani In an interview with "direction Press," said there are certain crimes will be coverage of the general amnesty law is likely to vote by the House of Representatives soon.
    Kanani said that the Liberal bloc demanded the inclusion of a paragraph in the General Amnesty Law include the inclusion of the resistance to the occupation since 2003.
    Kanani said that this paragraph was variation by the National Alliance. He pointed out that the Liberals did not call for individual people accused of corruption or terrorism.
    The parliamentary legal committee confirmed that the draft of the amnesty law does not cover non-Iraqi prisoners and convicts.
    He said the Commission's decision Hassan Turan, said that "the text of the amnesty and clear law that includes Iraqis does not refer to the inclusion of non-Iraqis to this law, both residents formally or entered illegally and exceeded the border," stressing that the law "does not include only the Iraqi citizens."
    Announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said the government "will challenge the general amnesty law, if approved, with the changes made by the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:22 am