Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amid expectations of a heated session .. Parliament completed the vote on the general amnesty and q

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amid expectations of a heated session .. Parliament completed the vote on the general amnesty and q Empty Amid expectations of a heated session .. Parliament completed the vote on the general amnesty and q

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2016, 4:16 am

Amid expectations of a heated session .. Parliament completed the vote on the general amnesty and questioned Zebari, al-Obeidi and read the popular crowd Act

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The House of Representatives completed in a regular session on Thursday to vote on the amnesty law and read the popular crowd Act and other laws of several , as well as questioning Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.  
    According to a statement of theCouncil that today 's meeting agenda will include the completion of a vote on the amnesty law and the vote on the draft Property Claims Commission Act the vote on the draft of border crossings intolaw and vote on recommendations concerning the obstacles to liberalization of Nineveh process and voting in principle to theproposal of the fourth amendment to the law of the Iraqi journalists Syndicate and complete thequestioning of defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi procedures Act as well as questioning Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari to discuss the first draft amendment to the Act unified Retirement and Investment Law and care of minors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:07 am