Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary Finance: granting leave to employees Declaration of bankruptcy of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary Finance: granting leave to employees Declaration of bankruptcy of the  Empty A member of the parliamentary Finance: granting leave to employees Declaration of bankruptcy of the

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:07 am

[ltr]

A member of the parliamentary Finance: granting leave to employees Declaration of bankruptcy of the government

[/ltr]
    [ltr][rtl]History[/rtl] of [rtl]edits:: 2016/9/7 10:59 • 176 visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Where - Exclusive] 
    Counting in the parliamentary finance committee member, on Wednesday, granting leave to employees for five years with a salary call a "declaration of bankruptcy of the government."

Said Sarhan, Ahmad, told all of Iraq [where] that "a study grant leave to employees for a long time salary of call is a negative indicator not to the federal government's ability to pay employees' salaries for this resorted to this method which is to keep the nominal salary of the employee and give him a vacation for five years," he said, that "the deterioration of oil prices and the adoption of Iraq's oil revenues only brought him to where we are now, on the one hand and on the other hand, the existence of corruption and the corrupt, and this direct factor brought Iraq economically to this stage." 
    He added that "Iraq's economy will deteriorate for the worse and Senlahza in case of survival of the corrupt without accountability and impunity and lack of authority to stop them, and this is something very painful." 
    He asked Ahmed "What is the guilt of the ordinary citizen who has lived on his salary is only its supplier? We want to know what are the state tasks of providing live healthy and well-off, employment opportunities and social and health insurance for their children, otherwise not considered government or state because of all that of their duties" surprising "how to lay off thousands staff this simple in salary salary is not enough for one day then can we not consider that this state of customary international law in the concept. " 
    Ahmad noted that "if this project was introduced in the House of Representatives will confront him with full force and we will prevent passage being related Bakot Iraqi people." 
    The Cabinet, voted in its regular Tuesday, to "grant project officer for a long vacation, which habitually Dqgah State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles 61 and 80 first item the second clause of the Constitution." 
    He said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said that "to grant leave to employees in government departments leave for a five-year salary My name is full is to ease the pressure on staff and functional scores on the state and there are staff want to leave and now we have opened the door to them for that," adding that "the license will be calculated to him for the purposes of retirement discounting the benefits of it. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary Finance: granting leave to employees Declaration of bankruptcy of the  Empty Parliamentary Finance looking at its meeting today to grant employees long paid leave my name

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:08 am

[ltr]

Parliamentary Finance looking at its meeting today to grant employees long paid leave my name

[/ltr]
    [ltr][rtl]History[/rtl] of [rtl]edits:: 2016/9/7 11:03 • 167 visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Oan- special] 
    Parliamentary Finance Committee are looking, at a meeting on Wednesday, government study grant extended leave for employees.

She said a member of the Committee Magda Tamimi, told all of Iraq [where], "The committee will discuss at its meeting today and this procedure will issue its position on it." 
    The Cabinet, voted in its regular Tuesday, to "grant project officer for a long vacation, which habitually Dqgah State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles 61 and 80 first item the second clause of the Constitution." 
    He said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said that "to grant leave to employees in government departments leave for a five-year salary My name is full is to ease the pressure on staff and functional scores on the state and there are staff want to leave and now we have opened the door to them for that," adding that "the license will be calculated to him for the purposes of retirement discounting the benefits of it. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:36 am