Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Jubouri Fatlawi Sastjoban Abadi and the dismissal Zebari "inevitable"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Jubouri Fatlawi Sastjoban Abadi and the dismissal Zebari "inevitable" Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Jubouri Fatlawi Sastjoban Abadi and the dismissal Zebari "inevitable"

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2016, 2:28 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Integrity: Jubouri Fatlawi Sastjoban Abadi and the dismissal Zebari "inevitable"[/ltr]

Since 09/09/2016 13:39 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the Parliamentary Integrity Committee member Adel Nouri, on Friday, the MPs Haitham al-Jubouri and Hanan al promising to question the prime minister Haider al-Abadi file, indicating that the withdrawal of confidence from Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari will go after the Eid and his dismissal "inevitable."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nouri said L / balance News /, that "the list of respondents will include Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Health Minister Hamoud Adila and we have adequate process of interrogation files."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The MPs Jubouri Fatlawi promising to question the prime minister Haider al-Abadi file and in case of retreat I will continue being questioned," he said, adding that he "had many and sufficient files to it, notably the financial irregularities and the side of security and political failure and the level of foreign relations and other files."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the interrogation and withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi obviates for questioning other executives because he represents the entire government."[/ltr]
    [ltr]As for the sacking Zebari stressed that "paragraph withdraw confidence from it will go after the feast that the issue of his dismissal inevitable and we will resort to the secret ballot so that the MP is free to choose away from the pressure of the mass."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The House of Representatives had been liberated from the constraints of the political blocs and freer to express their decisions in the parliament after the April 14 revolution witnessed by the parliament during a sit-in a lot of Representatives," .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:54 am