Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament not to succumb to the Kurdistan Democratic pressure to keep Zebari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament not to succumb to the Kurdistan Democratic pressure to keep Zebari Empty Deputy: Parliament not to succumb to the Kurdistan Democratic pressure to keep Zebari

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Sep 2016, 5:52 am

[ltr]Deputy: Parliament not to succumb to the Kurdistan Democratic pressure to keep Zebari[/ltr]
    [ltr]September 16, 2016 |10:17 -The numberofreadings: 113 Show[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Network Iraqi position 

[ltr]MP for the Reform Front parliamentary Mohammed Chihod students today, the presidency of the Iraqi parliament not to succumb to pressure from the Kurdistan Democratic Party to keep Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.
    Chihod said in a statement Friday, "The coming days will reveal the fact that members of the House of Representatives Are they hot as spoilers or they are warriors for them."
    He added that on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives must not subject to the pressures of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, which wants to retain the finance minister, Hoshyar Zebari, in any way whatsoever.
    He Chihod, said more than 184 deputies voted against their conviction with answers Zebari.
    He noted that "questioning the Minister of Finance showed the depth of the financial and administrative corruption and the extent of contempt for the constitution and Iraqi laws," he said, adding, "Zebari one who caused bankrupt Iraq, as will the fact that the political blocs outgoing toward the real root and who raise the reform banner to cover up corruption reforms."
    The House of Representatives questioned Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari hold a hearing on 23 August last, was a vote of no conviction Pajupth in another meeting of the Council on 25 August.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:18 am