Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Facts newspaper published a number of laws and resolutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Facts newspaper published a number of laws and resolutions Empty Facts newspaper published a number of laws and resolutions

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2016, 5:54 am

Facts newspaper published a number of laws and resolutions

Thursday 22-09-2016 | 12:01:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Council of Representatives - XYZ
    Shafaq News / The new issue of the Gazette of Iraq call (4416), on Thursday, which included a number of laws and resolutions and statements, approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the Republic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The general director of the facts of Iraq circuit full Amin Hashim in a statement responded to the Twilight News, the number is (4416) included the Higher Education Act Ahli No. (25) for the year 2016, in addition to the contents of the Public Authority Law to guarantee the rights of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a region number (26) for the year 2016.
    He said the Director-General that a decision to compensate victims spend Tuz call (27) for the year 2016 reported in this issue, in addition to the receipt of the statement of the founding of the Islamic Bank of Mesopotamia and the announcement of the establishment of the General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries, noting that the number included decrees Republic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:06 pm