Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Riyadh newspaper: Iraq executed prisoner, "a Saudi" in Nasiriyah prison

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Riyadh newspaper: Iraq executed prisoner, "a Saudi" in Nasiriyah prison Empty Al-Riyadh newspaper: Iraq executed prisoner, "a Saudi" in Nasiriyah prison

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Oct 2016, 2:20 am

[ltr]Al-Riyadh newspaper: Iraq executed prisoner, "a Saudi" in Nasiriyah prison[/ltr]

Since 07.10.2016 at 09:26 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Saudi Al-Riyadh newspaper, on Friday, on the implementation of the Iraqi authorities on death row in Saudi prisoner Aovan Badr al-Shammari in Nasiriyah, south of Baghdad prison.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Salman said Aovan, the brother of the prisoner, told the paper, seen by / balances News /, "the Iraqi authorities carried out the death sentence in his brother Badr Aovan two weeks ago without being notified only after a week of execution of the judgment," adding that "the Saudi consul in the Saudi embassy Baghdad has informed them of the execution of their brother in jail Nasiriyah, south of Baghdad. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper added that "his brother is accused in several charges was arrested in Iraq in 2003 was the codification of his confession under beatings and torture without assigning a lawyer to defend him," allegedly the brother of zero, which added that "his brother five years ago did not communicate with them because of the prevention of Nasiriyah prison administration and the Iraqi Ministry of Justice continues to Saudi prisoners with their families. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper, that "the Iraqi Ministry of Justice had been carried out during the last year, three death sentences for three prisoners are Saudi Arabian Abdullah Azzam al-Qahtani and Abdullah ladies, Badr Aovan Shammari," pointing at the same time to "the deaths of two Saudi prisoners in Iraqi prisons and two prisoner Nasser Al-Dosari, and Ali Mohamed Habbabi ".anthy 29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:30 pm