Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial Agrees to lift parliamentary law to exempt investment companies from taxes for the first r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Agrees to lift parliamentary law to exempt investment companies from taxes for the first r Empty Financial Agrees to lift parliamentary law to exempt investment companies from taxes for the first r

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2013, 9:27 am

Financial Agrees to lift parliamentary law to exempt investment companies from taxes for the first reading

Thursday, June 20, 2013 16:36

[Baghdad where]

Finance Committee discussed a number of laws referred to it, including a bill to exempt the Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects from taxes and fees.

According to a statement of the Commission has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the Finance Committee held a meeting yesterday chaired by MP Haider Abadi, Chairman of the Committee and in the presence of members of the committee and its advisers, to Manaakechadd of bills received by the Commission, including a bill exempting Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects from taxes and fees, where I got the approval of the Committee on raised for the first reading and be included on the agenda of the House of Representatives in the nearest session. "

"The meeting also discussed the recommendations of the Symposium panel discussion [the Iraqi banking system ... the reality and challenges and processors] as it was agreed to set up a workshop for legislation banking in next September to complete the journey the Commission in supporting and developing banking legislation which serves the banking sector in Iraq."

"The meeting also discussed the law of rent and sale of state funds was reached to amend some of its paragraphs and foremost of which is to keep the Article 10 / IV unchanged and the amendment of Article [14] First - 1 - taking into account the provisions of Article [11] of this law being announced Sell ​​role or apartments or residential land belonging to the state, including state funds belonging to the collections of Awqaf to employees of the state and the addition of new material excluded projects subject to the provisions of the Investment Law No. [13] for the year 2006 amending or any other law replaced by the provisions of this Act and the amendment of Article [5] not allowed to buy Iraqi money from state funds is transferred subject to the provisions of the Investment Law No. [13] 2006 [as amended]. ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:54 pm