Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: Ba'shiqah guarantee of Turkey about potential terrorist attacks and will not withdraw our f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: Ba'shiqah guarantee of Turkey about potential terrorist attacks and will not withdraw our f Empty Erdogan: Ba'shiqah guarantee of Turkey about potential terrorist attacks and will not withdraw our f

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2016, 2:14 am

[ltr]Erdogan: Ba'shiqah guarantee of Turkey about potential terrorist attacks and will not withdraw our forces them[/ltr]

Since 10/15/2016 18:40 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
    [ltr]New Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday, his emphasis on the survival of Turkish troops in Ba'shiqah base, indicating that Ba'shiqah guarantee of Turkey about potential terrorist attacks and Aanken to talk about one of our troops there.[/ltr]

[ltr]Erdogan said in a news item carried by the agency "Anatolia news" Turkish I followed / balances News / he "would not be allowed to hand over the city of Mosul to organize Daesh or other terrorist organization," noting that "Turkish troops will advance to the glutinous, and from there we will announce a safe area free from terrorism area 5 thousand kilometers. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Erdogan said, "Turkish Foreign Minister will present a proposal today during the Lausanne meeting, and that Turkey is ready to fight Daesh and other terrorist organizations in cooperation with the international coalition forces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Turkish troops at the base Ba'shiqah no one to talk to one of them, they will remain there inevitably, because Aashiqh as a guarantee of Turkey about possible terrorist attacks," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:08 pm