Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

East Coast Under Attack! GOGGLE OUTAGE MAP

Lobo
    Lobo

East Coast Under Attack! GOGGLE OUTAGE MAP Empty East Coast Under Attack! GOGGLE OUTAGE MAP

Post by Lobo Fri 21 Oct 2016, 3:57 pm

East Coast Under Attack! Massive Outages Blanket The Area! Here’s Whats Going Down…
    Friday, October 21, 2016 10:17
    (Before It's News)
    East Coast Under Attack! GOGGLE OUTAGE MAP Cyber_attack_stock_image-100612807-orig

Shorty after the US government brazenly announces that they are pondering a cyber attack on Russia, the East Coast gets bombed with a cyber attack of its own. 
    According to DYN Status, it was a DDoS attack (Distributed Denial of Service), an attack of an army of bots, known as bot nets, that strike computers to inhibit certain information. Paypal, Google, Spotify, twitter, Pintrest, and parts of Yahoo have so far been targeted. 
    Coincidentally, this is also just in time for the election. 
    East Coast Under Attack! GOGGLE OUTAGE MAP Google
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/10/east-coast-under-attack-massive-outages-blanket-the-area-heres-whats-going-down-3428189.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:28 am