Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The meeting's agenda No. (24) Saturday 22 October 2016 October 22, 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The meeting's agenda No. (24) Saturday 22 October 2016 October 22, 2016 Empty The meeting's agenda No. (24) Saturday 22 October 2016 October 22, 2016

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:34 am

The meeting's agenda No. (24) Saturday 22 October 2016
    October 22, 2016

First, read verses from the Koran. 

Second, discuss and vote on the proposed amendment of Article (49 / I) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq in 2005. (MP Hamid vegetation).

Third: the vote on the draft and imports of municipal law. ( The Commission services and reconstruction , the Finance Committee , the Legal Committee ), (13 articles). 

Fourth: voting in principle to the proposal of the Fourth Amendment to the law Journalists Syndicate No. (178) for the year 1969. ( Legal Committee , the Committee on Culture and the Media, to the Commission and civil society organizations ).

Fifth: The vote on the wording of a decision on taking the necessary measures from the government to release the abducted Alaesideat and reconstruction of Sinjar and the subject of the genocide suffered by the Yezidis. ( Legal Committee ).

Sixth: The vote on the formation of a joint committee on the subject of media reports accusing some senior Oil Ministry officials of corruption. ( Commission on oil and energy and natural resources).

Seventh: The vote on the draft abandon acquired nationality law. (Committee for the legal committee deportees and displaced and emigrants), (7 items).

Eighth: an oral question to the Minister of Construction and Housing and municipalities. (MP Huda Sajjad).

Ninth: The first reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the General Amnesty Law No. (27) for the year 2016. ( Legal Committee , the Human Rights Commission ), (5 items).

Tenth: the first reading of the proposed cancellation of the Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (dissolved) No. (180) for the year 1977. ( Legal Committee ), (2 items).

Eleventh: the first reading of the proposal by the Federation of Iraqi parliamentarians law. ( Committee of civil society organizations , the Legal Committee , committee member Parliamentary Affairs and Development ), (17 articles).

Twelfth: The first reading of the draft law regulating the commercial agency. ( Committee on Economy and Investment ), (24 articles).

Thirteenth: The topic of discussion regarding the follow - up to water and electricity file. ( The Commission services and reconstruction ).

Session starts at: eleven in the morning. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:12 pm