Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent Jubouri refer the proposal to reduce the number of deputies to the Committee on Constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent Jubouri refer the proposal to reduce the number of deputies to the Committee on Constitution Empty Urgent Jubouri refer the proposal to reduce the number of deputies to the Committee on Constitution

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:40 am

Urgent Jubouri refer the proposal to reduce the number of deputies to the Committee on Constitutional Amendments 

Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, Parliament referred the proposal to reduce the number of members of parliament to the Committee on constitutional amendments in Parliament.    According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "al - Jubouri referred the proposal to amend the text of Article 49 / I of the Constitution to the Committee on Constitutional Amendments."     The day included agenda of the meeting to vote on a proposed amendment to Article 49 / I of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for 2005 [submitted by MP Hamid vegetation.     Article 49 / I of the Constitution: the House of Representatives of the number of members is composed by one seat per hundred thousand inhabitants of the population of Iraq , representing the entire Iraqi people, who are elected by way of direct , secret ballot, The representation of all components the people in it. "     the parliament Thursday postponed a vote on the proposed vegetative but said," the presidency of the Council of Representatives has vowed to include the proposal that reducing the number of council members in the Saturday session agenda [today]. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] >>
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent Jubouri refer the proposal to reduce the number of deputies to the Committee on Constitution Empty Parliament is debating a proposed draft amendment to the article on reducing the number of members o

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:42 am

Parliament is debating a proposed draft amendment to the article on reducing the number of members of the House of Representatives 

Baghdad: Euphrates News} initiated the House of Representatives to discuss a draft proposal to amend Article 49 of the First Private reduce the members of the House of Representatives Constitution.
    According to a parliamentary source agency {Euphrates News} today that "the House of Representatives began discussing a proposal to amend Article 49 first special reduced members of the House of Representatives Constitution 
    should be noted that Article 49 / I of the Constitution provides that the House of Representatives is made up of a number of members at a proportion of one seat per One hundred thousand people from the population of Iraq . they represent the entire Iraqi people, who are elected by way of direct , secret ballot, and take care to represent all groups of people. 
    the bloc citizen had called earlier, the board of the presidency of the Council of Representatives, to urge the relevant committees to expedite the creation of a draft amendment the law for the second reading for the purpose of reading it and vote on it, as the parliamentary Committee on amending the constitution called for , to work on it for the purpose of reducing the number of members of the House of Representatives. 
    while the proposal seeks to reduce the number of deputies to increase the ratio of population to represent Alnwab.anthy

>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] >>

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:25 am