Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee expects survival training center monetary and banking linked

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee expects survival training center monetary and banking linked  Empty Finance Committee expects survival training center monetary and banking linked

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2013, 4:38 am

Finance Committee expects survival training center monetary and banking linked

2013-06-22  BAGHDAD / JD / .. Finance Committee predicted survival training center monetary and banking associated with Babak central and the need for graduates to promote cadres.

Said committee member Rep. Najiba Najib told / JD / that bill Training Center monetary and banking was less since the previous session and taken the action by the Finance Committee or Parliament, but the governing body of the central bank's New deems that there is a need to keep the training center monetary and banking linked to take advantage of new graduates to promote cadres.

She explained: that the administration of the Central Bank provided us with a formal letter to withdraw this law and keep the center associated with the bank.
     She noted that there had been controversy in the parliament about, the possibility replies law, especially since he arrived at the voting stage.

Najib showed: that the government is to decide whether or not they need legal consultation with the Committee on this law, explaining: From the center expected to remain linked to the bank based on the formal request submitted to the Finance Committee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:20 pm