Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its session today and vote on the law and read the budget in 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes its session today and vote on the law and read the budget in 2017 Empty Parliament resumes its session today and vote on the law and read the budget in 2017

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:23 am

[size=30]Parliament resumes its session today and vote on the law and read the budget in 2017[/size]
    24/10/2016 11:46 | Number of Views: 24
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
     House of Representatives resumes, Monday, regular meetings to vote on the bill, read the budget bill for next year.
    Information Office of the House of Representatives said in a statement "the trend Press obtained" a copy of it to the parliament session agenda today includes "vote on the draft law on public body was to monitor the allocation of federal revenue, and report and discuss the proposed law to the board of the crowd and popular forces of him."
    He added, as "Report and discussion of the draft law amending the decree passport liquidation of atomic position No. 1 of the 1955 law, the first reading of the draft general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2017 includes the table."
    It also includes the table, according to the source, "the first reading of the proposed first amendment to the law and national card No. 3 Act of 2016, and the first reading of the draft law regulating commercial agency."

The House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, today announced receipt of the Parliament of the general budget for 2017, directed inserted on the agenda of the meeting today. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:16 am