Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Influence peddling, acting for Putin's ally, hiding classified secrets and sexting - how FIVE separ

Lobo
    Lobo

Influence peddling, acting for Putin's ally, hiding classified secrets and sexting - how FIVE separ Empty Influence peddling, acting for Putin's ally, hiding classified secrets and sexting - how FIVE separ

Post by Lobo Wed 02 Nov 2016, 11:50 am

Wednesday, Nov 2nd 201

Influence peddling, acting for Putin's ally, hiding classified secrets and sexting - how FIVE separate FBI cases are probing virtually every one of Clinton's inner circle and their families
    USE LINK -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889994/Influence-peddling-acting-Putin-s-ally-hiding-classified-secrets-sexting-FIVE-separate-FBI-cases-probing-virtually-one-Clinton-s-inner-circle-families.html

• Scale of FBI investigations into Clinton's closest aides and friends is becoming clear 
    • Besides Huma Abedin,  a swathe of long-time loyalists are at the center of investigations including Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe 
    • John Podesta ran the Clinton Foundation which is under investigation while his brother Tony is also focus of a probe about foreign corruption 
    • Cheryl Mills already received limited FBI immunity during Clinton email investigation - and is key Clinton fixer 
    • String of other names are being looked at or have been caught up in earlier scandals  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889994/Influence-peddling-acting-Putin-s-ally-hiding-classified-secrets-sexting-FIVE-separate-FBI-cases-probing-virtually-one-Clinton-s-inner-circle-families.html#ixzz4Os2Tip5M
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:40 pm