Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP says its important for the US to continue protecting Iraq funds till the country can settle its d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP says its important for the US to continue protecting Iraq funds till the country can settle its d Empty MP says its important for the US to continue protecting Iraq funds till the country can settle its d

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2013, 10:40 am

MP says its important for the US to continue protecting Iraq funds till the country can settle its debts

Wednesday, 26 June 2013 14:40 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) -MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki of the State of Law Coalition stressed the necessity to protect the frozen Iraqi funds abroad by the USA after our relieving from the UN Charter’s Seventh Chapter till Iraq coordinates with the creditor countries to protect the funds from plunder.

MP Maliki said “The USA pledged, according to the agreement held during time of the former President, George Bush II, to protect the Iraqi funds abroad,” noting “The USA must continue protecting the Iraqi frozen funds till settling the problem of the unknown creditors countries.”

“After its relieving from the UN Charter’s 7th Chapter, Iraq should coordinate with the creditor countries or with the USA to resolve the issue of the loans to maintain the Iraqi funds,” he added confirming “It is Iraq’s right to invest these funds to back the Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi economy and support the investment projects in the country and even build the infrastructures without the need for external funds.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:14 am