Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hadi al-Ameri: the popular crowd received an invitation from Assad to enter Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hadi al-Ameri: the popular crowd received an invitation from Assad to enter Syria Empty Hadi al-Ameri: the popular crowd received an invitation from Assad to enter Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2016, 2:13 am

[rtl]Hadi al-Ameri: the popular crowd received an invitation from Assad to enter Syria[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Revealed the leadership of the popular crowd, secretary general of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, from the popular crowd received an invitation from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, to enter Syria after the liberation of Iraq from al Daesh.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Amiri said in an interview I followed "Sky Press," that "the Syrian government led by Bashar al-Assad issued an invitation to the leaders of the crowd to enter Syria after the complete liberation of Iraq."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is said that leaders from the crowd herbal had confirmed earlier that the popular crowd incursion inside the Syrian border to hunt down the organization Daesh there after the liberation of the city of Mosul.[/rtl]

[rtl]Security forces have been since the month of fierce battles, in Mosul, with al Daesh involving both the army and the federal police and the crowd herbal and Kurdish Peshmerga forces, as well as air support from the international aviation Iraqi army and US-led coalition.[/rtl]

[rtl]And managed security pieces from entering the revival of the left coast of the connector and edit a third after clearing hundreds of villages parties Mosul, while fighting the popular crowd in the west of Mosul towards the district of Tall Afar.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:16 pm