Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: project five years leave to employees would be voluntary and conditional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: project five years leave to employees would be voluntary and conditional Empty Parliamentary Economy: project five years leave to employees would be voluntary and conditional

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2016, 5:26 am

Parliamentary Economy: project five years leave to employees would be voluntary and conditional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Parliamentary Economy: project five years leave to employees would be voluntary and conditional[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Rating: 0
     Posted By editor1Add a comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / Baghdad
    Confirmed member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib, Tuesday, that the draft five-year holiday for employees would be voluntary and conditional on, indicating that the leave would reduce operating expenses.
    Najib said in a press statement, I followed the "Economy News", "special leave five years for employees who had previously been read the bill first reading would be voluntary," indicating that "the leave will be conditional on the approval of the minister or his representative."
    Najib said, that "the employee will be granted leave my name and salary while ensuring calculate this for years as a service to him," indicating that "leave her of the many pros on the Iraqi economy."
    Najib noted that the "pros lies in getting rid of government departments career sagging, as well as to provide funds for state and reduce operating expenses, as well as the revitalization of the Iraqi private sector," indicating that "the fear of emptying cadres efficient of these circuits is not justified with the presence of the administrative slack, add to that the approval of the license will be conditional on the approval of the minister or his representative. "
    The Secretary-General of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on 25 September, to five years leave for employees voted by the Council of Ministers unanimously by the project have been included to the draft budget law for next year 2017, noting Alysai Secretariat to amend the Civil Service Act to include this project permanently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:23 pm