Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

!!!!! Amber Alert activated for 4-year-old from Vancouver !!!!!

jedi17
    jedi17

!!!!!  Amber Alert activated for 4-year-old from Vancouver  !!!!! Empty !!!!! Amber Alert activated for 4-year-old from Vancouver !!!!!

Post by jedi17 Fri 25 Nov 2016, 10:00 am

[size=32]Amber Alert activated for 4-year-old from Vancouver[/size]

!!!!!  Amber Alert activated for 4-year-old from Vancouver  !!!!! Cbclogo-sm-sharp-175812-jpg_045904
    CBCNovember 24, 2016
    13 Comments

!!!!!  Amber Alert activated for 4-year-old from Vancouver  !!!!! Ef9837e0-b31e-11e6-8862-f3b1feec0098_delilah-felton.png.cf

Delilah Felton is said to have been abducted by her mother from the East King Edward area of Vancouver. Photo: Handout

More

Vancouver police have issued an amber alert for a four-year-old girl believed to have been abducted by her mother. 
    Police say Delilah Felton is suspected to have been taken by her mother, Angela Hanley, from the East King Edward area of Vancouver. 

The alert was issued at approximately 7 p.m. Police say the pair may be travelling together.
    Felton is four feet one inch tall and weighs 40 pounds, with red hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a colourful rain jacket with red flowers on it, along with a black shirt with writing on the front, and black leggings with grey stripes.
    Hanley, 46, is five feet six inches and weighs 139 pounds, also with red hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a light brown corduroy jacket with a fur-lined hood, along with dark jeans and rain boots. 
    Police say that there is no vehicle associated with the incident, and that Felton and Hanley more likely used public transit and other modes of transportation. 
    If you see either of them, police say do not approach them. Call 911.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:47 am