Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress: doors wide open for the promotion of cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress: doors wide open for the promotion of cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait   Empty Congress: doors wide open for the promotion of cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2013, 7:51 am

Congress: doors wide open for the promotion of cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait  

06/30/2013

in the economic, diplomatic and political future. called Osman leaders of political to invest appropriate to make further efforts to resolve the problems and political differences to improve the image of Iraq in front of the international community and move towards reconstruction and progress and establish better economic relations., adding that economic growth and investment بحاجة to an environment of security and stability and the package of legislation create an atmosphere for investors and companies discreet to set up its activities, including line and the size of the Renaissance, which require the country which requires a pause true of all political parties and forces to take common positions meet the aspirations of citizens and reflect a positive image to the international community. Osman said: that in spite of the presence of the parties in Kuwait were considered out of Iraq.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imn.iq%2Fnews%2Fview.5514%2F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:50 pm