Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haitham al-Jubouri: The government is losing 3 Trillions dinars annually on agriculture and the resu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haitham al-Jubouri: The government is losing 3 Trillions dinars annually on agriculture and the resu Empty Haitham al-Jubouri: The government is losing 3 Trillions dinars annually on agriculture and the resu

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 3:09 pm

Haitham al-Jubouri: The government is losing 3 Trillions dinars annually on agriculture and the result "zero"

6/12/2016

Parliamentary Finance Committee, confirmed on Tuesday that the central government to import vegetables from neighboring countries, instead of supporting agriculture in Iraq, noting that the government is losing annually 3 Trillions dinars on agriculture without offering anything noteworthy.

He said a committee member, Haitham al-Jubouri for "tomorrow's Press," that "the government imported quantities of vegetables, three times, the production of local agriculture in Iraq," adding that "the government acted 3 Trillions dinars annually on agriculture, but there is no development of it."

He added, "if there is no central and southern governorates support and rehabilitation of agricultural land and give real support to the peasants can not develop Iraqi agriculture will continue to import vegetables from neighboring countries to Iraq."

He pointed out that "Parliament demanded during the past three years from the central government to activate the formation of the Supreme Council for the ages and activating the customs tariff and activate the consumer protection laws, but the government did not enforce the laws of Parliament to protect the Iraqi economy."

He explained that "during the 2017 budget was legal clauses imposed on government ministries abide by setting", noting that "those paragraphs are preventing the importation of the like product and industry development and contracting with Iraqi industry in both government and the private sector, rather than contracting with destinations outside the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:38 pm