Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Baghdad: interior do not wish to receive 14 Rabiskan cart

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Baghdad: interior do not wish to receive 14 Rabiskan cart Empty Council Baghdad: interior do not wish to receive 14 Rabiskan cart

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Council Baghdad: interior do not wish to receive 14 Rabiskan cart

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The security committee of the Council of theprovince of Baghdad confirmed that theunwillingness of the Ministry of Interior to take over Sitarat Alrabiskan cause off with 14 vehicle work out of 18. 
    A member of the Commission, logistical Saad in an interview (long - Presse) " The Council discussed at the beginning of the current session of the subject of the 18 security checkpoints , which it had ceased to be set up in the previous session, "noting that" the unwillingness of the Ministry of Interior of thereceipt of such checkpoints resulted in a stop with 14 of them work. " 
    He added , logistical, that " the suspension of the operation of those checkpoints was not because of thewaste of public money , as some claim , " noting that " the root of the problem lies the lack of cooperation bythe Ministry of Interior with the provincial council at the time." 
    The leader of the coalition of state law, that " the typical checkpoints and placed in the six surrounding crossings in Baghdad, including Abu Ghraib and the people, where passing vehicles entering the capital hastily examination called Alrabiskan, before heading to control, where pick up her image and her driver to be sure of his identity, before allowing Bmarora "he continued , " I was a staunch opponent to stop the work that hasmade Baghdad checkpoints being endangered by about larger as events proved, as a result of non - receipt by the Ministry of the Interior to the presence of those who do not want to maintain security and control of terrorism. " 
    The logistical, that " the Board intends to approach the prime minister, Haidar al - Abbadi, to form a committee and determine who runs the checkpoints, whether Baghdad operations or the Ministry of theInterior or the National Security Agency." 
    He was a member of the Baghdad Provincial Council for the Liberal bloc, Fadel Shuli, confirmed earlier, that the previous session of the Council stopped working with 14 control value of 197 billion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:10 am