Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Senators' Erik Karlsson breaks franchise record in victory over Sharks

jedi17
    jedi17

Senators' Erik Karlsson breaks franchise record in victory over Sharks Empty Senators' Erik Karlsson breaks franchise record in victory over Sharks

Post by jedi17 Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:50 pm

Senators' Erik Karlsson breaks franchise record in victory over Sharks

It was a historic night for Ottawa Senators captain Erik Karlsson. 
    With a goal in the first period, Karlsson passed Wade Redden for the most career points by a Senators defenceman at 411. Karlsson also had an assist on Chris Kelly's go-ahead-goal with 1:06 remaining in the third period, helping the Ottawa Senators to a 4-2 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Wednesday night.
    Mark Stone also scored for Ottawa and Jean-Gabriel Pageau added an empty-net goal, giving the Senators a fifth straight victory over the Sharks. They've won three straight in San Jose for the first time ever.
    Logan Couture and Brent Burns scored for the Sharks, who had a three-game winning streak snapped.
    Mike Condon stopped 35 of 37 shots for the Sens. The Sharks outshot Ottawa 18-4 in the third period, and Martin Jones allowed three goals on 16 shots overall.
    The Senators struck quickly, recording a power-play goal less than four minutes into the contest. Mike Hoffman tossed the puck toward the net and it bounced off Burns' skate. Burns lost sight of it and Stone picked it up, firing past everybody into the net.
    Hoffman has a point in six straight games and in eight of nine since missing a pair of contests with an injury.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:37 am