Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy law political situations in Iraq quiet

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy law political situations in Iraq quiet Empty Deputy law political situations in Iraq quiet

Post by Hkp1 Thu 04 Jul 2013, 2:29 am

Deputy law political situations in Iraq quiet

Thursday, 04 July 2013 06: 36

[Baghdad]

Predicting the State of law Coalition MP, Mohammed to arrive, the political crisis in the country heading into the solution.

Alshiod said each agency in Iraq, "the situation is much better than it was in the past, and political crisis is on its way to solution."

And that "Parliament began exercising his duties, the legislation stalled.

He noted that "political movement in Iraq, starting with the provincial elections to the Council of Ministers meeting in Erbil, Ninawa, Anbar elections."

"The symbolic meeting, held under the auspices of the Chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim may dissolve the ice between the parties politicians".

"The next step is to do the Vice President initiative khudair Al-khuzai, an honor document signed between the political blocs that dialogue is the only way to solve problems."

The political arena is relatively calm after a symbolic meeting, held at the home of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, who was a handshake between Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Al-Najafi, but still there are verbal skirmishes and mutual accusations between the State of law coalition and United in the media on the issue of demonstrations ended 17 in Anbar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:11 am