Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan Police: Implementation of an arrest warrant against the 47 wanted persons judicially

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan Police: Implementation of an arrest warrant against the 47 wanted persons judicially Empty Maysan Police: Implementation of an arrest warrant against the 47 wanted persons judicially

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:41 am

[ltr]Maysan Police: Implementation of an arrest warrant against the 47 wanted persons judicially[/ltr]

Since 19.12.2016 at 08:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maysan province, police said Monday, on the implementation of 47 arrest warrants against a number of suspects wanted for the judicial, referring to the lifting of 110 cases exceeded the public and private places.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Police chief Brigadier General Nizar Mohi al-Saadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Maysan police carried out 47 arrest warrants against suspects wanted judicially ordered according to different legal materials, and referred the accused to justice and has taken legal action against them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "it was the practice of the implementation of 94 Umniah found in the province in which a number of former remnants of war belonging to the Iraqi army and handed over to the detachments of civil defense in order to neutralize and processed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Saadi, that "the provincial police detachments have arrested nine suspects are abuse of narcotic pills and adjust the amount of grain in their possession," noting that "it was raising 110 cases exceeded holds a public places and private have been evacuated."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Dean, that "the police have set up a large number of fixed and mobile checkpoints and ambushes and directed the buttocks and foot patrols, for the purpose of offenders accountable and control of prohibited substances and violation of the law of service to the security and stability of the province," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:06 am