Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tariq Harb: the inclusion of 15 thousand doomed General Amnesty Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tariq Harb: the inclusion of 15 thousand doomed General Amnesty Law Empty Tariq Harb: the inclusion of 15 thousand doomed General Amnesty Law

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:14 am

[ltr]Tariq Harb: the inclusion of 15 thousand doomed General Amnesty Law[/ltr]
    [ltr]December 19, 2016 |10:05 -The numberofreadings: 109 Show[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Network Iraqi position 

[ltr]

Revealed legal expert Tareq Harb, on Monday, for the inclusion of about 15 thousand doomed since the general amnesty law passed, pointing out that the law will continue to work until a year after the legislation.

The war in the statement that "about 15 thousand doomed been bringing them a general amnesty law since activating the law after approval and endorsement of the president Fuad Masum him last August," adding that "the law marched in force for a very full year on its own legislation."

He explained that "the law does not include the rule after 25 of this year, the month of August, a day after the law was passed," pointing out that "there are hundreds of cases pending the decision of the competent courts."

War and added that "employers precedents need to re-effective rehabilitation," noting that "non-possession of the Ministry of Justice and government agencies plans a comprehensive reform in this area."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 pm