Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump names Kellyanne Conway as presidential counselor

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump names Kellyanne Conway as presidential counselor Empty Trump names Kellyanne Conway as presidential counselor

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:49 am

Trump names Kellyanne Conway as presidential counselor
    Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway will be joining the White House as counselor to the president, but the mom of four says there’s no need to worry about her being able to juggle her domestic duties because she doesn’t have the distractions of some men.
    “I would say that I don’t play golf and I don’t have a mistress. So I have a lot of time that a lot of these other men don’t,” Conway told Maria Bartiromo Thursdayon Fox Business Network.
    Conway, a former pollster became Donald Trump’s third and last campaign manager and helped propel him to the White House, said her children are job No. 1.
    “I see people on the weekend spending an awful lot of time on their golf games and that’s their right. But the kids will be with me. We live in the same house and they come first,” she said on “Mornings with Maria.”
    The decision didn’t come easy, though, Conway, 49, said.
    “Everyone has to do what’s best for their family and it’s why I didn’t jump immediately on a position that was offered to me early in the transition because there’s a lot to weigh and my children are 12, 12, 8 and 7. But I certainly hope too that we continue the conversation as a nation about the balance that many men and women face,” she said.
    In an interview Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” she said judging by the way Trump relates to his family, she’s sure his administration will be family friendly.
    “Essentially, my major concern is and will always be my four children, but I’m very convinced this is family-friendly West Wing and White House. I’ve seen Donald Trump up close and personal with his own children and his grandchildren, and certainly his 10-year-old son and his wife. And I know that he is very pro-family,” she said.
    According to the Trump transition team, Conway will work with “senior leadership to effectively message and execute the Administration’s legislative priorities and actions.”
    She joins incoming chief of staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon in making up the most senior advisers in the Trump White House.
    http://nypost.com/2016/12/22/trump-names-kellyanne-conway-as-presidential-counselor/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 am