Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+20
weslin3
duck2000
fonz1951
mamaehrhardt
TheManiacalRN
CrackerJack
FISHNDINAR
CITEX
Neno
day dreamer
mochasmom
lonelyintexas
Bigben
zimi31
Wayne Irby
BlackWulf
Sarisus
brian
Hkp1
Rocky
24 posters

ECLAC: delete zeros from the currency and restructuring is necessary to support the country's econom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ECLAC: delete zeros from the currency and restructuring is necessary to support the country's econom - Page 6 Empty Economic parliamentary calls for the central bank need to delete the zeros

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jul 2013, 6:40 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

06-07-2013 01:14 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Demanded economic and investment commission parliamentary CBI, the need to delete the zeros from the currency, after the available floor exit of Iraq from Chapter VII.

And MP Khalil Mahma said in a joint conference with the members of the Committee on the economy and investment MPs Abdul Hussein Abtan and Abdul Salam al-Maliki: the central bank to start a restructuring of the currency being a purely economic issue, noting that the Iraqi economy is expected Mzaah we are out of Chapter VII at the economy level.

He added: that Iraq is not the only country that deletion of zeros from its currency Previously Turkey and Lebanon have succeeded to the stability of the economic situation sometimes deleted zeros from their currency. '

He pointed out: that the draft delete the zeros Old and the objections of the Central Bank and the Iraqi government demanded wait while providing an appropriate time and after coming out of Chapter VII Sagttaat of all the justifications for the implementation of this project. '

And: that the Iraqi constitution between the need to change and delete currency are required by the economic situation of the country, and for the benefit of the Iraqi people, calling on the parliament and the government to support the identity of the country's economic, expected to be budget next see an increase and prosperity after the entry of investment companies to Iraq. / End / b. X /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    csd9013
    csd9013

ECLAC: delete zeros from the currency and restructuring is necessary to support the country's econom - Page 6 Empty Re: ECLAC: delete zeros from the currency and restructuring is necessary to support the country's econom

Post by csd9013 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:36 pm

Neno better be careful! He will find a iron skillet up beside his head. ;)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

ECLAC: delete zeros from the currency and restructuring is necessary to support the country's econom - Page 6 Empty Re: ECLAC: delete zeros from the currency and restructuring is necessary to support the country's econom

Post by zimi31 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:40 pm

csd9013 wrote:Neno better be careful! He will find a iron skillet up beside his head. ;)

:lol: 
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:25 pm

csd9013 wrote:Neno better be careful! He will find a iron skillet up beside his head. ;)
    lol, what did I say wrong... lol!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:54 pm

Ok. Now I catch it..... Duh! Remember I was a blonde....Kinda slow... Yes better watch it...

:o 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:59 am