Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

payment on credit law applied in developed countries

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

payment on credit law applied in developed countries Empty payment on credit law applied in developed countries

Post by day dreamer Wed 16 Jan 2013, 9:46 pm

D. Mahdi Al-Hafiz: payment on credit law applied in developed countries

01/17/2013 12:00 am

Reduce the use concerns
    BAGHDAD - Hkuran Fatlawi
    Reduced economic expert d.
    Mehdi al-Hafez of concerns about the debt incurred through the use of the payment system on credit.
    He said in an exclusive interview with "morning" to consider this type of investment we have burdened with a lot of exaggeration, adding that debt is a formula dealing with different countries and target from behind the provision of funds to certain countries affairs walk for a while.
    Hafiz said that the method of payment on credit has been applied in several countries, including China, Lebanon and others in order to provide the necessary funds for the completion of a particular project and several natural about it.
    And on the question of the "morning" about whether Hafiz with payment on credit system said: I'm with the payment on credit, provided that the deliberate according to the feasibility study, which envisages the public interest.
    And called for the need to pass a law infrastructure or payment on credit, according to this perspective.
    The law infrastructure or payment on credit has met with objections by some lawmakers and officials in the state on the grounds weights state debt and the areas of financial corruption.
    MP Ibrahim believes Rikabi that this law would limit the corruption practiced by some bodies and institutions, returned this justification Palmariqlh and that have prevented the adoption of many of the laws of economics.
    He repeated a member of the Committee on the economy and investment Rikabi invited to approve the law because it will pay foreign companies to invest in Iraq.
    He said the approval means to achieve development and investment programs.
    Thus correspond to see an economist Hafiz with Deputy Rikabi importance of adopting the law, which will go to parliament for its importance in achieving development programs and non-damaging to the economy as some people imagine.
    </SPAN>
    </SPAN>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:52 am