Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: foot on privatization requires to keep the numbers of employees in those facilities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: foot on privatization requires to keep the numbers of employees in those facilities Empty Industry: foot on privatization requires to keep the numbers of employees in those facilities

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Dec 2016, 3:00 am

[size=30]Industry: foot on privatization requires to keep the numbers of employees in those facilities[/size]
    24/12/2016 11:52 | Number of Views: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    The head of the Planning Department in the Ministry of Industry Mohammad Ali Diab, today, that Al_khashsh project needs to be integrated mechanism of action. Indicating that there is disagreement on the privatization of profit-making companies or losers.
    Diab In an interview with "direction," said I agree with the view that the privatization of the loss-making facilities, small and medium as a first step and let the winning and large companies that the private sector can not engage in it.
    Diab said that many of the facilities are considered symbols of the LAPD, including iron and steel, energy and other companies. Noting that previous experience has been a successful way partnership between the public and private sectors.
    He said planning director of the conditions that must be met in the event of foot on privatization is preparing to retain workers in those facilities and companies.
    It is said that the Minister of Industry and Minerals Agency Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani affirmed that his ministry had agreed with the company invested to plant iron and steel on the rehabilitation of the plant for $ 118 million first, followed by start-stage investment moves step, pointing out that the agreement will be presented to the Prime Minister to take the way to implementation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:44 am