Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Attracting billion investment to develop the Iranian port Jabhar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Attracting billion investment to develop the Iranian port Jabhar Empty Attracting billion investment to develop the Iranian port Jabhar

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:57 am

Attracting billion investment to develop the Iranian port Jabhar

25/03/2017

Director of Ports and Maritime and Assistant Minister of Roads Iranian Mohammad Said Ahmadinejad announced to attract investments of $ billion from local and foreign sources to develop Jabhar port in southeastern Iran.

He Said Ahmadinejad, in a press statement on Saturday, he was attracting investments of $ billion to develop this port, it will turn into an important commercial center in Sistan and Baluchistan province over the next two years.

He added, that the Ports and Maritime has invested $ 300 million in the port Jabhar to complete the infrastructure as the National Development Fund invested Iran $ 403 million to buy the necessary equipment at the port where many of them installed and launched.

He continued: Indian companies plans to invest $ 85 million in the port as the Indian investors plan to invest $ 150 million to develop the port mentioned in the form of financial funds.

He noted that the most important role in the development of maritime trade through Jabhar port is supporting the export of steel and Almentjab petrochemicals to world markets, adding that the port fifth of this port provides the necessary ground for anchoring major merchant ships to evacuate and container shipping, which includes various kinds of goods exported from Iran and received it.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156797.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:18 am