Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

May congratulates Abadi and stresses Britain continues to support Iraq to combat terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

May congratulates Abadi and stresses Britain continues to support Iraq to combat terrorism Empty May congratulates Abadi and stresses Britain continues to support Iraq to combat terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 am

[ltr]May congratulates Abadi and stresses Britain continues to support Iraq to combat terrorism[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-10 at 10:28 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]British Prime Minister Theresa Mai, Prime Minister Haider Abadi, congratulated the distance traveled in the war on the terrorist organization "Da'ash".[/ltr]
    [ltr]This came in a statement issued by May on the announcement of Abbadi victory on "dashing", and the imposition of Iraqi forces control of the border with Syria.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"At this historic moment, on behalf of the United Kingdom, I congratulate the Iraqi prime minister and all Iraqis," she said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that the terrorist organization lost in both Iraq and Syria, pointing to the start of a new phase in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I am proud that the United Kingdom, as a leading member of the international coalition, has stood side by side with Iraq to help open this chapter," she said. "I saw a new chapter in a more peaceful and prosperous country. The effects of this were immediate when I visited Iraq last week. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The United Kingdom, as a member of the international coalition, has played a leading role in supporting the Iraqi security forces, including the armed forces and the Peshmerga, in the war against Saddam." British aircraft have launched more than 1,300 air strikes in Iraq and trained more than 60 1,000 members of the Iraqi security forces. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"British aid provides vital lifestyles for millions of Iraqis in emergency food, shelter, medical care and clean water, and we now support the government of Iraq to lay the foundations for an economy that meets the aspirations of all Iraqis," she said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"But we must be clear, while a supporter fails, he is not yet defeated, and remains a threat to Iraq, including across the Syrian border," she said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"That's why I announced during my visit that the UK will invest £ 30 million in support of stability, £ 20 million in humanitarian aid and £ 10 million to support counter-terrorism capacity-building in Iraq," she said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced Saturday the end of the war against gangs and officially called the terrorist, after three years of fighting, and the escape of terrorists out of Iraq.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am