Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For these competencies exclusively .. Education agrees to apply the system of decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For these competencies exclusively .. Education agrees to apply the system of decisions Empty For these competencies exclusively .. Education agrees to apply the system of decisions

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    For these competencies exclusively .. Education agrees to apply the system of decisions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has announced the launch of the curriculum according to the curriculum system to be applied as of the academic year 2020/2019.
    The Department of Studies, Planning and Follow-up said in a statement received by “Kalakamsh Press” a copy that “Minister of Higher Education Qusai Al Suhail approved the adoption of curricula in accordance with the curriculum in the disciplines: dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, education, information technology, and the Faculty of Computer and Mathematics, and disciplines Engineering in colleges and technical institutes, the Faculty of Law, Political Science, Languages, Media, Management and Economics, and the College of Urban Planning.
    She added that "the other disciplines are in the process of final scrutiny by the specialized committees charged and will be launched during the next week to be all Iraqi universities, governmental and private, ready to receive new students admitted for the academic year 2020/2019 in accordance with the curriculum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 am