Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: The names put on “Facebook” will not be a substitute for “Abdul-Mahdi”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Al-Fath: The names put on “Facebook” will not be a substitute for “Abdul-Mahdi” Empty Al-Fath: The names put on “Facebook” will not be a substitute for “Abdul-Mahdi”

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:06 am

Al-Fath: The names put on “Facebook” will not be a substitute for “Abdul-Mahdi”

08:40 - 01/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Al-Fath MP Abbas al-Zamili said on Sunday that the names put on social media "Facebook" will not be a substitute for Adel Abdul Mahdi, pointing out that the new prime minister should be close to the people and away from parties.
    Zamili said in a statement to the information, that "the names of personalities circulated by social media on fattening power after the resignation of Abdul-Mahdi is incorrect, as there is no submission of these names for the post mentioned."
    He added that "the parliament session today during which the picture will be fully clear about the nature of the personality that will take over as prime minister."
    He explained that "the political blocs are aware of the magnitude of responsibility in the next phase, and it is not possible to return to the same personalities who had previously held positions and failed to manage, and even if it did not fail, there is a lap on them and their political blocs."
    He explained that "Abdul Mahdi's alternative should be close to the street and away from political parties and blocs."
    He pointed out that "there is a proposal on the nomination of more than one figure to be a referendum on the selection of one of them for the post of new prime minister."
    The social media has addressed the names of "Abdul Hussein Abtan" and "Izzat Shabandar" as personalities may nominate for the next phase to be a replacement for Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am