Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: Abdul-Mahdi won the reference and silence on him evidence of satisfaction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: Abdul-Mahdi won the reference and silence on him evidence of satisfaction Empty Al-Fath: Abdul-Mahdi won the reference and silence on him evidence of satisfaction

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Oct 2018, 2:22 pm

Al-Fath: Abdul-Mahdi won the reference and silence on him evidence of satisfaction

12:21 - 12/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The MP for the Fatah alliance, Wajih Abbas, that the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi, the acceptance of the reference from afar and silence it is the best evidence of satisfaction.
    Abbas said in a televised statement that "the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi won the hand of reference from afar and silence it evidence of satisfaction, and Abdul-Mahdi for a full year to establish a service country serving the citizen."
    "The withdrawal of political blocs from interfering with the government of Abdul Mahdi will be a source of strength, and today the conditions available to the Prime Minister is appropriate and not available to his ancestors at all."
    "If the construction and reform blocs do not agree with Abdul Mahdi, he will not continue, but the failure of the next government will be borne by Abdul Mahdi alone, although all the conditions conducive to the growth and success of Abdul Mahdi's government are available," he said.
    He stressed that "the Iraqi parliament to operate the system of action and leave a reaction to the issues of crisis," pointing out that "the current parliamentary session now bear the Ozar previous sessions." End 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:40 am