Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework: Russia will intervene in resolving the urgent dollar crisis in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent - A leader in the framework: Russia will intervene in resolving the urgent dollar crisis in Iraq Empty A leader in the framework: Russia will intervene in resolving the urgent dollar crisis in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2023, 5:30 am

A leader in the framework: Russia will intervene in resolving the urgent dollar crisis in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 19:17 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, said today, Thursday, that Russia is moving to contribute to mitigating the effects of the US dollar on the Iraqi markets.
    Odeh said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The level of trade exchange between Baghdad and Moscow is related to multiple files, most notably grain and military equipment and other files, and they vary from year to year, but they reach billions of dollars annually."
    He added, "Russia is an important supplier of grains in Iraq in addition to military equipment," stressing that "Moscow has officially approached Baghdad that it is possible to move to paying dues for trade exchange through the ruble or the Chinese yuan, in an important step that will lead to mitigating the effects of the US dollar crisis on Iraqi markets.
    He pointed out that "Iraq's payment of the value of Russian deals in rubles or Chinese yuan will greatly mitigate the effects of the dollar and give flexibility in the multiplicity of hard currencies available to avoid any vibrations in the economic market."
    He continued, "Paying Russia's ruble dues means the possibility of the Iraqi dinar entering the list of foreign currencies that can be dealt with by the Russian Central Bank, such as the Egyptian pound, and the possibility of transferring money to Iraqi students directly by their and even merchants without any families suffering."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm