Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: The voice of American universities calling for an end to Zionist terrorism is our voice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: The voice of American universities calling for an end to Zionist terrorism is our voice Empty Al-Sadr: The voice of American universities calling for an end to Zionist terrorism is our voice

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sadr: The voice of American universities calling for an end to Zionist terrorism is our voice[/size]

[size=45]The leader of the Sadrist movement (the Shiite national movement), Muqtada al-Sadr, expressed his support for student protests at American universities demanding an end to the Israeli war on Gaza.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr wrote in a blog post on the “X” platform, “The voice of American universities calling for an end to Zionist terrorism is our voice.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “Anyone who tries to silence this roaring voice in any part of the world is an animal and a predatory monster with no mercy in his dictionary, no freedom except according to his desires, and no democracy except sewn according to the extent of his couch and rule.”[/size]
    [size=45]Student protests escalated in the United States against the war launched by Israel on the Gaza Strip since last October 7, to include new universities, amid violence within several universities in which the police intervened to disperse the demonstrators who set up solidarity camps with the Palestinians.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:03 am