Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: Erdogan failed in his promises to his people and seeks to plunge Iraq into its conflict wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: Erdogan failed in his promises to his people and seeks to plunge Iraq into its conflict wit Empty Al-Bawi: Erdogan failed in his promises to his people and seeks to plunge Iraq into its conflict wit

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Bawi: Erdogan failed in his promises to his people and seeks to plunge Iraq into its conflict with the “Workers’ Party”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    04-27-2024
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi said that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has failed in the promises he made to his people, pointing out that the Turkish president, following his failure, is seeking to achieve victory over the Kurdistan Workers’ Party by throwing Iraq into this conflict.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bawi said, “Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s recent visit to Baghdad included trading in sensitive files that may be the beginning of the end for many long-standing crises.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The issue of Sinjar and the presence of Kurdistan Workers' Party elements there is the dangerous file that Erdogan sought to trade for other files, such as water and trade, in isolation from the development road project, which is a strategic project in itself."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bawi pointed out that “Erdogan, who failed to fulfill his promise to his people during the presidential elections to resolve the conflict with the workers through Operation Eagle Claw, finally realized the necessity of involving Iraq in this conflict.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated, “Erdogan wants to involve all types of Iraqi forces in the process of uprooting the Kurdistan Workers’ Party from Sinjar, and this is what must be paid attention to.” Ended 25 n[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:22 am