Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An intelligence memorandum of understanding between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - An intelligence memorandum of understanding between Iraq and Saudi Arabia Empty An intelligence memorandum of understanding between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 4:26 am

An intelligence memorandum of understanding between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (September 11, 2023), the National Intelligence Council approved a memorandum of understanding between Iraqi Military Intelligence and the Saudi Intelligence Authority.
    A statement from the National Security Advisory received by “Baghdad Today” stated that the National Security Advisor, Qasim Al-Araji, chaired the tenth session of 2023, of the National Intelligence Council, in the presence of leaders of the Iraqi intelligence community, in which he discussed “the memorandum of understanding between the Iraqi Military Intelligence Directorate and the Saudi Intelligence Authority, and all proposals were approved.” Regarding the first file of the memorandum, and the recommendation to enrich and develop the memorandum of understanding to serve the Iraqi and Saudi sides.
    According to the statement, Al-Araji extended “thanks and appreciation to all security services for their active role in securing the million-dollar visit, stressing that the direct supervision of the Prime Minister has a great impact and a strong motivation for the distinguished performance of the ministries and relevant authorities in making the visit a success.” 
    The Council discussed "the topics on the agenda, and took the necessary decisions and recommendations regarding them, and the importance of unifying efforts to raise the level of performance of the Joint Intelligence Information Center and the mechanisms for unifying intelligence and security information."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:50 pm