Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama admits: I didn’t think Trump would win because I’m out of touch with the American people

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama admits: I didn’t think Trump would win because I’m out of touch with the American people Empty Obama admits: I didn’t think Trump would win because I’m out of touch with the American people

Post by Lobo Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:07 pm

Obama admits: I didn’t think Trump would win because I’m out of touch with the American people

Chris Enloe Jan 8, 2017 3:30 pm

President Barack Obama admitted Sunday that he never imagined Donald Trump would become president because he is out of touch with American people — saying that as president, he lives in a “bubble.”
    That, of course, didn’t stop Trump from becoming the president-elect.
    Responding to a question on ABC “This Week” from host George Stephanopoulos, Obama said that he most definitely believes that presidents should have term limits, citing two reasons: because the job is incredibly demanding and because it forces a person to live in a “bubble.”
    “The bubble is the bubble,” Obama said. “And, I think we’ve done a pretty good job staying in touch with the American people. But at a certain point you can’t help but lose some feel for what’s on the ground because you’re not on the ground.”
    Stephanopoulos followed up by asking if an example of Obama being out of touch was not realizing that Trump was connecting with the heartland of America and had a good shot at winning last year’s presidential election.
    “You didn’t think Donald Trump could win,” he noted.
    “Case in point,” Obama shot back. “So that tells me there’s a utility in the democracy refreshing itself on an ongoing basis.”
    Watch the interview below:
    USE LINK -
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/08/obama-admits-i-didnt-think-trump-would-win-because-im-out-of-touch-with-the-american-people/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:51 am