Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices fall as doubts in fulfillment of major oil producers pledge to cut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices fall as doubts in fulfillment of major oil producers pledge to cut  Empty Oil prices fall as doubts in fulfillment of major oil producers pledge to cut

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:49 am

Oil prices fall as doubts in fulfillment of major oil producers pledge to cut production

Oil prices fall as doubts in fulfillment of major oil producers pledge to cut  Image

Oil prices fell on Monday, under pressure from doubts about the fulfillment of major oil producers pledge to cut production and expectations of increased US production again this year. 

The price of Brent crude down ten cents to 55.35 dollars a barrel, and US light crude down by the same amount to $ 52.27. 

OPEC agreed to cut output by 1.2 million barrels per day to 32.5 million barrels from the first of January to the withdrawal of the surplus from the market , which contributed to the fall in prices over more than two years. 

Russia said the main producers outside OPEC that they would cut production. 

But oil production worldwide is still high and with the approach of stocks from record highs , investors doubted that OPEC and its allies can reduce output to reduce output to the level that pushes prices down. 

Said Bjarne Childrob , chief commodities in As.aa.ba Markets in Oslo 'just started OPEC countries outside the cuts will take effect some time occurrence. " 

He said 'We do not expect oil prices to rise much further in the first quarter of 2017'. 

He ruled Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al - Falih, on Monday, extending the OPEC agreement with independent producers after six months in the light of the commitment to the agreement and to restore balance in the market level. 

He said 'my expectations, that the balance back to the market , which began gradually realized in 2016 will appear in full effect by the first half [of the year]. "

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=151511

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm