Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump promising Americans: I'm more a person created by God will save jobs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump promising Americans: I'm more a person created by God will save jobs Empty Trump promising Americans: I'm more a person created by God will save jobs

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:38 am

Trump promising Americans: I'm more a person created by God will save jobs 1484646239_1280x960
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump promising Americans: I'm more a person created by God will save jobs[/rtl]

[rtl]When US President enthused team, Donald Trump, his first press conference after his election as President of the United States said: "I would be more people created by God provides functionality," in reference show the sensitivity of this goal, and its importance for the Americans, who live successive economic crises, even if this conference included multiple economic signals all are in this promise.[/rtl]

[rtl]It seems that the man a 70-year-old, relies heavily on the private sector companies, which are better able to help him in this task "more or less impossible," Perhaps this serious promise explains his quest by first steps into the White House to the meeting, directors of companies, especially those that face them strong criticism over the "Twitter" during and after the election campaign, and no doubt it is the heads of those companies did not give a chance to meet him in the Tower, "Trump" in New York, even before assuming the presidency, but the importance of those companies, and its central role big impact on the lives of millions of people.[/rtl]

[rtl]Continues Trump fight in rounds of push and pull with companies and countries, which is a cornerstone in the implementation of the most important promises for Americans, and of convincing them the ability to secure as much of the new jobs, and the most important seven major companies in the range of arrows Trump, and she was the same at the top the agenda of his meetings that preceded the entry into the White House.[/rtl]

[rtl]Company "Lockheed Martin" to the aviation industry[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump met the chief executive of the company, "Lockheed Martin" giant aviation industry Marilyn Hewson, who has pledged to comment after the meeting, creating thousands of jobs and reduce the cost of producing stealth fighter "stealth". The Trump criticized the company "Lockheed" because of the costs "out of control" for the production of fighter "F-35", which led to a decline in the company's shares.[/rtl]

[rtl]The "F-35" the most expensive in history, as the cost of the development and acquisition of 2443 aircraft of this type $ 379 billion plane. Most of these dedicated US Air Force aircraft.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Boeing"[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump criticized, growing for the production of a new presidential plane "Air Force 1" costs, describing the value of the $ 4 billion estimated cost of the development of this aircraft, in the tweet as exaggerated, and called for the cancellation of the order. He said in a press statement: "We want to win," Boeing "a lot of money, but not all of this money." And it exposed to cancel previous projects, criticized for its high costs.[/rtl]

[rtl]Japanese government described the company, "Toyota" for the auto industry as "an important legal citizen" in the first response to a threat by Trump to impose customs fees. The Trump said in a tweet on "Twitter": "Toyota Motor said it would build a new plant in Mexico to manufacture cars," Corolla "for export to the United States. The bodies! Build a factory in the United States or large limits Pay tax". Quoted the Japanese press about Yoshihedy Suga chief secretary of Japan's cabinet as saying that "Toyota legal citizen is important," said Akira Kishimoto, an analyst at "JP Morgan." In a note: "We believe that a limited effect on the company's performance."[/rtl]

[rtl]"General Motors"[/rtl]

[rtl]Did not deliver a giant US auto criticized Trump industry, the issue of jobs, the company "General Motors" criticized on imported cars made in Mexico to sell in the US market, which means the loss of many jobs for the benefit of Mexico, which has become the backdrop for the automotive industry supplier park to America. Trump and demanding that US companies make cars out of bounds, manufactured within the country or pay a large tax to pass. Trump singled out "General Motors," and urged them manufacture some models its vehicles in the United States or to pay import duties.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Ford"[/rtl]

[rtl]I decided the company "Ford Motor", the second largest car producer in the United States to cancel a plan to build a factory with an investment of $ 1.6 billion in Mexico, against the backdrop of warnings from taxing imports of auto industry in the Trump era. And he declared, "Ford" plans to invest $ 700 million in its plant located in the city of American Flat Rock, Michigan. According to Ford's statement came hours after criticizing rival Trump "GM."[/rtl]

[rtl]Display Group Chief Executive of "Ali Baba" China specializing in e-commerce, Jack Ma, the Trump during their meeting, to introduce a million small US company on its platform to sell to Chinese customers over the five years to come, the group plan. He said company spokesman Bob Christie said that "a group" Ali Baba "Holding expects the initiative to create a million jobs in the United States, as it adds each of the companies and jobs." The US Trade Representative reiterated the Chinese company to the US black list of retailers online, because not doing enough, and the sale of counterfeit goods.[/rtl]

[rtl]"BMW"[/rtl]

[rtl]"BMW responded BMW" on Trump 's threats to impose duties of 35% on imported cars to the US from Mexico, saying that the biggest factory in the world, exists in the United States, though its new plant in Mexico will produce the cars to customers around the world, not just in the US market . The company plans to begin production of three models at a plant in Mexico at a cost of one billion dollars, as of the 2019 year.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:06 am