Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Anbar: The investment plan created 4,000 jobs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Anbar: The investment plan created 4,000 jobs Empty Al Anbar: The investment plan created 4,000 jobs

Post by Rocky Mon May 11, 2020 9:31 am

Al Anbar: The investment plan created 4,000 jobs

14:18 - 05/11/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
    The head of the Anbar Provincial Investment Commission, Mahdi Saleh Al-Numan, confirmed on Monday that the three-year investment plan provided more than 4,000 daily job opportunities to employ the unemployed in all Anbar cities.
    Al-Noman said in a statement to the Information Agency that "the establishment of investment projects from 2017 to 2020 in all cities of the province and provided about 4,500 thousand daily job opportunities to employ the unemployed, in a sign of finding an alternative plan to operate the workforce without relying on assigning grades Functional by the central government. ”
    He added that "the local Anbar government and in coordination with the Anbar Investment Commission prepared a future plan aimed at eliminating the phenomenon of unemployment by encouraging investment and attracting local, Arab and foreign companies to work in all Anbar cities."
    Al-Noman said, "The unemployment rate in Anbar compared to other governorates of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] few and does not exceed 15%, according to official statistics," noting that "the central government began to encourage investment in a step to revive the economic reality and eliminate the phenomenon of unemployment." Ended / 12a
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 am