Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveal the deal "corruption" under contract to the Department of Immigration of 45 thousand f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveal the deal "corruption" under contract to the Department of Immigration of 45 thousand f Empty Deputy reveal the deal "corruption" under contract to the Department of Immigration of 45 thousand f

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2017, 1:18 am

[ltr]Deputy reveal the deal "corruption" under contract to the Department of Immigration of 45 thousand fireplacePolitical[/ltr]
     Since 01.24.2017 at 09:36 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed MP Alia Nassif reform front, Tuesday, for a bargain corruption under contract represented the Ministry of Displacement and Migration on 45 thousand fireplace, expressing its intention to direct an oral question to the Minister Jassim Mohammed dry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, we were "already demanded the Integrity Commission and the judiciary to intervene and put an end to the corruption rampant in the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, but so far unfortunately does not have any movement in this direction."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "In the last two months of last year, has been contracted by the Department of Immigration on 45 thousand fireplace (greenhouse) with a single rate of which 41 thousand dinars, in a way direct calls without any statement."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Nassif that "in two days was received instruments have been buying and selling, and this process has in Arbil and there was no entry for the stores, and no one knows when the processing and payment of the amounts, which indicates that it only to drain the Department of Immigration funds or that there is price gouging fake deal ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained that "in this deal the minister relied on the administrative and financial director of the year who is currently in Finland, which depends upon the minister in a lot of dealings."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She stressed, "If you do not the concerned authorities to take necessary measures on this ministry during the days I shall be a question verbally and then I begin questioning the minister," .anthy 29 / A 43 procedures[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:50 am