Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Repayment of housing loans through the ports in the smart card

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Repayment of housing loans through the ports in the smart card Empty Repayment of housing loans through the ports in the smart card

Post by Hkp1 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 1:04 am

Repayment of housing loans through the ports in the smart card

07/17/2013 07:11

Started all branches of the Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction recognizes the premium amounts arising from the borrowers through agents and smart card offices in all provinces, with the orientation of the opening of three branches in the provinces of Nineveh and Kirkuk to expand the interest of the citizens.

Director General of the Fund Burhanuddin Salman Al-Bassam said the fund began in early July, the current amounts received on premiums according to the smart card system based on the directives of the Minister of Construction Judge to provide various facilities to customers of the borrowers.

He added that Iraq has a 1200 port for the smart card distributed between the government and private banks and offices licensed and deployed in various provinces and districts and areas, where borrowers can pay premiums resulting discharged to the Fund through including help them to avoid the trouble to reach the branches of the Fund, particularly the elderly, sick and disabled them.

Bassam pointed out that the Fund received approval to open three branches, two of which are within the province of Nineveh, divided between the districts of Tall Afar, Sinjar, as well as another branch in the district of Tuz in Kirkuk, stressing that he opened three branches in addition to another branch in progress within Balad in Salahuddin province , the 19 branches will become competent to lend citizens, stressing that the fund plans to open branches in a number of other districts in the state to provide help and assistance of the competent local authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:32 am