Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TRANSPORTATION: WE ARE WORKING TO TRANSFORM IRAQI PORTS INTO SMART PORTS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TRANSPORTATION: WE ARE WORKING TO TRANSFORM IRAQI PORTS INTO SMART PORTS Empty TRANSPORTATION: WE ARE WORKING TO TRANSFORM IRAQI PORTS INTO SMART PORTS

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2022, 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TRANSPORTATION: WE ARE WORKING TO TRANSFORM IRAQI PORTS INTO SMART PORTS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]5 hours ago16

The Minister of Transport, Razak Muhibis Al-Saadawi, conducted a field tour of the Great Welcome Yard project in the Umm Qasr ports, to see the progress of the work in the project.
    Al-Saadawi said, "The ministry is working to transform Iraqi ports into advanced smart ports by eliminating routine and paperwork," noting that the Great Welcome Yard project in Umm Qasr ports is one of the important projects that will reduce the waiting time for loading and unloading ships, and monitoring merchandise with a high flow.
    He added, "We looked at the second phase of the project, and listened to a detailed explanation of the most important work currently underway, and we stressed the need to adhere to the timelines for its completion in accordance with the contracts concluded with the executing company."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:45 pm