Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers is required to buy electricity industry products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers is required to buy electricity industry products Empty Council of Ministers is required to buy electricity industry products

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2017, 6:27 am

[ltr]Council of Ministers is required to buy electricity industry products[/ltr]

Since 02/01/2017 13:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Wednesday, for the approval of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers oblige the Ministry of Electricity, buying local products.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement of the spokesman for the media and the Ministry of Industry Abdul Wahid al-Shammari received / balances News / copy of it, "Economic Commission decided to oblige the Ministry of Electricity to buy products manufactured in my company Diyala public Ur subsidiaries to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and recommendation to the Council of Ministers to approve the protection of these two companies' products law obliging the Ministry of Agriculture to purchase their requirements from manufacturers of fertilizers in the General Company for the manufacture of fertilizers affiliate themselves to the ministry in accordance with the production of energy and needs. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, "The Economic Committee also approved the draft rehabilitation of the production of liquid oils, detergents lines in the General Company for food products as well as to recommend to the Council of Ministers to approve the abolition of referral and apply the terms of the solution consensual on the contract signed between the General Company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies company Ghyath Sukhtian Jordan. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]As the Committee recommended according to the statement, "During the meeting, the establishment of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals in agreement with the beneficiaries on the treatment of letters of guarantee and agree to hold a deliberative meeting between the ministries of health, planning and industry to study the possibility of the Arab Company for antibiotics exemption (Akai) from the delay penalties and other courses" .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:07 am