Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministerial Economic obliged to buy electricity, agriculture industry products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministerial Economic obliged to buy electricity, agriculture industry products Empty Ministerial Economic obliged to buy electricity, agriculture industry products

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2017, 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ministerial Economic obliged to buy electricity, agriculture industry products

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Economic Ministerial Committee, announced oblige the ministries of electricity, agriculture buy products of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals of transformers, cables, fertilizer, indicating that it has agreed to draft building the capabilities of the Iraqi army and the popular crowd Fund. 
    This came during the third meeting of the Committee on Economic Affairs, which was held under the chairmanship of the Minister of Planning, Salman al - Jumaili, and membership of the ministers of oil, finance, industry, minerals, agriculture, and chairman of the investment, and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the economic advisor to the Prime Minister, agents and ministries of planning, finance and trade, according to statement of the Commission received a (long - Presse) a copy of it. 
    The Commission decided, "oblige the Ministry of Electricity to buy products manufactured in my company Diyala General Electric Industries, and General Orr, and recommendation to the Council of Ministers to approve the protection of these two companies ' products law , " he "committed the Ministry of Agriculture to purchase their needs from the manufacturer at the Ministry of Industry and Minerals , fertilizers, according productivity and energy needs ". 
    The Committee agreed, on the "rehabilitation of the production of liquid oils, detergents project, and to recommend to the Council of Ministers to approve the abolition of referral and apply the terms of the solution consensual on the contract signed between the General Company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies company Sukhtian Jordan", the Committee recommended at its meeting of "the Ministry of Industry and minerals in agreement with the beneficiaries on the treatment of letters of guarantee, and agree to hold a deliberative meeting between the ministries of health, planning and industry to study the possibility of exemption of the Arab Company for antibiotics (ACAI) from the delay penalties. " 
    Economic Committee agreed, to "negotiate direct contracting with the Iraqi - Vietnamese company for the purchase of rice , according to the specifications and price structure , " and the request "Independent Electoral Commission on accelerating the announcement of election results the project, as well as the approval of the draft fund construction of Iraqi military capabilities of the popular crowd."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:51 am