Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Nationality: stop working Bdairta Mahaweel and vegetables for the issuance of national card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Nationality: stop working Bdairta Mahaweel and vegetables for the issuance of national card Empty General Nationality: stop working Bdairta Mahaweel and vegetables for the issuance of national card

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2017, 2:37 am

[size=30]General Nationality: stop working Bdairta Mahaweel and vegetables for the issuance of national card[/size]
    04/02/2017 11:28 | Number of Views: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The General Directorate of Nationality, Saturday, for stop working in the constituencies of the conditions of Mahaweel and vegetables, indicating that the labor issue a national card will be two circles in the middle of this February.
    He said public sex chief Mehdi blessing Waeli in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, "will stop work in the conditions of Mahaweel department in Babil province in the (February 6, 2017), and the Department and the conditions of the Greens in the Muthanna province from July (February 8, 2017) ".
    He Waeli, that "the work of issuing the card will be in two circles (February 15, 2017), through e-booking."
    The Directorate General of sexual halted work on several subordinate departments in preparation for the start of work by issuing national card for citizens.

According to official estimates , the financial cost of the project the national card, which believes in thereduction of the four official cards of the Iraqi people and one card, will increase from $ 400 million, but it will ensure the reduction of more than 30 million cards and record, and turn them into digital information using computers and modern systems. [size=16]sa[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm